National Identity Card


High Commission provides National ID card renewal service in collaboration with the Department of National Registration (DNR) in case a person’s ID card has expired, is damaged, or is lost.



Following submission of application, the applicant or assigned person will be contacted by DNR for payment and collection of the ID Card.


Application Requirements

  • Service Request Form of High Commission
  • ID Card Application Form
  • Old ID Card (in case of expiry/damaged)


Note: The applicant has to be present at the High Commission for the submission


For any further queries, please contact +60126557895 (HC Hotline), or email to


Click here for a list of FAQs.